G.K.C.: Suspension of Disbelief

Hi friends,

Well, our last meeting was, indeed, wonder-full!  The apologetics, the drama, the history, and the Q and A made it far-and-away the best lecture evening in my memory. 

With that said, I think it time to suspend the monthly subversive activities of our local Chesterton society.

Since the new ray of Sunshine has entered our life, I haven't put much into the group in the way of planning and preparing (beside this one big event).  We can't really meet at my home, and when we moved to the church, we only had two jolly warriors join me those two months. 

I know many of you would like to come but find the evening full of children, coaching, providing, planning, and the like...better things to attend to (as I can attest, four-fold).

So, when noteworthy news comes up, I will announce on the blog (http://longbowsong.blogspot.com/) which you may follow by email (or unsubscribe from) as you wish.  That way, I won't be spamming anyone who doesn't wish this particularly glorious flavor of bacon. 

Perhaps a more jovial venue will open in the future when our Sunshine decides to save her rays for daytime activity.  Or, if anyone else would like to head the Chesterton society, I will share the blog and contact list with you. 

Until then, find the wonder in what's around you!

Enjoy,

Marcus